Online and Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking
How do I enroll in Online or Mobile Banking?
From our home page, click on Login. At the bottom of the Login box that comes up is a link to Sign Up for Online Banking (for personal accounts) or Sign up for Business Banking (for business accounts).
I forgot my password - what do I do?
On the Login screen, enter your username and click Continue Login. On the next screen, click the Forgot Password link. If you are locked out from trying the wrong password too many times, please go to https://www.movementbank.com/contact-us to send us a secure message asking us to reset you.
How do I enroll in bill pay?
Log in to Online Banking and click on Bill Pay. The system will walk you through a simple enrollment process. After that, you can set up companies or individuals you would like to be able to pay. Bill pay processes many payments electronically, but they can also send checks.
How do I set up or change a recurring payment in Bill Pay?
From Online Banking, select Bill Pay from the Menu. Then click on Options and Visit Bill Pay Site. Once you are on the bill pay site, you will see an option to “Make it recurring” under the Pay button for each payee. Clicking that will walk you through options for setting up recurring payments at your desired frequency and amount. To cancel the recurring payment in the future, follow the same steps, except click on “Edit recurring” to either skip one payment or cancel or change the entire series.
What is the phone number for Bill Pay support?
How do I enroll in eStatements?
Instructions for enrolling in eStatements are found at www.movementbank.com/estatements.
Do you offer account alerts?
Yes, you can enroll in account alerts in Online or Mobile Banking in the Settings Menu by selecting Alerts.
How can I "unlink" a Linked Account in Online Banking?
1. Click Settings and select Account Preferences.
2. From the list of accounts, click on the account to expand to see the account preference options.
3. To unlink the account, click on the “Remove” link.
4. Confirm the unlinking of the accounts.
Can I use online banking to look at checks I have deposited?
Yes. While you are viewing your transaction history, click on the deposit transaction and then click “More Details.” From there, you will see icons for the deposit ticket and the check(s) deposited. Click on the icons to view your checks.
How do I set up external transfers?
First, you will need to link an external account:
1. In Online or Mobile Banking, select My Transfers > Add External Account. Enter the account and routing number from your external account and select checking or savings, then click Continue.
2. Once the two trial deposits have posted to your external account, log back in to Movement Bank’s Online Banking and select My Transfers > Verify External Account. Click the radio button under the account you wish to verify and then type in the amounts of the two trial deposits (without the decimal). Click Continue. If successful, you will see a message saying the account was successfully verified.
Your external account will then be available in the “From” and “To” boxes in the Funds Transfer screen. The system will default the earliest date available for the transfer, but you can change it as you wish. You can also select “Make this a recurring transaction” to set up a recurring transfer between your accounts.
Can I pay my Movement Bank loan payment online?
Yes, in Online or Mobile Banking, select My Transfers > Funds Transfer. Select a deposit account for the “From” account and your loan account for the “To” account. (If you do not have a Movement Bank deposit account, see the previous question and answer for how to link an external account for transfers.) The system will default the earliest date available for the transfer, but you can change it as you wish. You can also select “Make this a recurring transaction” to set up a recurring payment.