What to Expect
I don't have a lot of money for a down payment
Movement Bank offers the Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA) to assist borrowers who may need a low down payment and flexible mortgage guidelines. The FHA loan is a great product that helps many people refinance or become homeowners.
• Low down payment required – Can be a gift; see your Movement Bank Loan Officer for details.
• Under the FHA streamline program, current FHA loan borrowers can refinance with no appraisal.
• Seller can contribute to the purchase price toward the borrower’s closing costs.
I want to buy a house that needs some repairs
As renovation and home improvement loans become more and more popular in today’s housing market, Movement offers products such as 203k Streamline to provide our homebuyers with an exceptional market advantage. This product allows homebuyers to:
• Finance additional monies into their mortgage to improve or upgrade their home before move-in
• Quickly and easily tap into cash to pay for property repairs or improvements, including those identified by a home inspector or FHA appraiser
I have an existing FHA Mortgage, and would like to reduce my monthly payments
Movement Bank offers the Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA), to assist borrowers who may need a low down payment and flexible mortgage guidelines. The FHA loan is a great product that helps many people refinance.
I want to make sure my rate stays the same
One of our most popular mortgage products is a traditional fixed-rate loan. This product gives homebuyers the comfort and ease of a consistent interest rate that will not change throughout the life of their loan. A fixed-rate mortgage also provides our homebuyers with better control and flexibility to budget their finances.
• Low down payment options available for qualified borrowers.
• Provides for cash-out refinances.
• Loan amounts available up to $417,000.00
• 10, 15, 20, and 30 year terms available.
I'm 62 or older and interested in capitalizing on the equity in my homes to secure financial independence
Movement Bank is one of the nation’s most trusted originators of Reverse Mortgages. We help homeowners, ages 62 and older, capitalize on the equity they’ve built in their homes to secure financial independence and peace of mind. The Reverse Mortgage Program allows these individuals the ability to access equity within their home, by receiving tax-free* advances to spend as they choose.
Ways you can use a Reverse Mortgage:
• Meet healthcare expenses
• Remodeling or home repairs
• Reducing credit card debt
• Planning for long-term care needs
• Purchasing a second home
• Paying off an existing mortgage
*Please consult with a tax professional
Estimated Monthly Payment: $455.93
This calculator is made available to you as a self-help tool. All examples are hypothetical and for illustrative purposes only. Any calculations assumes the theoretical borrower will have excellent credit and are based on information you have provided. Any amount calculated is an estimate only. These payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums, if applicable, and that the actual payment obligation will be greater. This information was prepared by an independent third party, and accuracy is not guaranteed. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all financial issues and needs.